Forget your avocado on toast, Fitness n Flava is here to take your brunch game to a new level. I love this recipe, perfect for the summer vibes, and the Marcos will keep your summer body intact whatever your goals may be! Check it out and let me know what you think in the comments!
- 260g White Bread Baton
- 3 Egg Whites
- 50ml Milk
- Tsp Cinnamon
- Tsp Nutmeg
- 200g Strawberries
- More fruit to decorate
- Slice your bread into roughly 8 even pieces, then place them in a baking tray
- Grab a bowl and whisk your milk, egg whites, cinnamon and nutmeg together
- Pour your mixture over the bread and then drain the excess from the baking tray
- Repeat this process until all the mixture has been absorbed by the bread
- Grab a non-stick frying pan and cook your bread until it’s brown on both sides
- For your strawberries, slice them into halves heat up a saucepan and cook them on a high heat for 2-3 minutes
- Serve and Enjoy!
Macros (2 Servings):
Calories (kcal) – 454
Fat (g) – 3
Carbohydrates (g) – 87.1
Protein (g) – 20g
Sometimes you need energy, whether it’s to go for that run or go smash some heavy ass squats, fuelling your body is essential, so you can activate beast mode during your training. This week’s blog is going to be my banana bread recipe, guaranteed to have you more pumped for your workout than any pre-workout in the game*.
*This guarantee is not real, but the banana bread is delicious so get baking!
- 3 Ripe Bananas
- 120g Self-raising Flour
- 1 Egg + 1 Egg White
- 60g Caster Sugar+Stevia (silver spoon)
- 75g Flora Light
- A Dash of Cinnamon
- A Dash of Nutmeg
- Cream the Flora and sugar together, until it’s smooth.
- Beat your egg and egg white, then add them to the mixture.
- Mash your bananas until they make a purée then fold them into your mixture
- Sift in your flour, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Mix it all together!
- Bake for 25-30 minutes
- Slice and serve
There you have it, a little different from the usual blogs but I hope you all enjoy it! The macros are great, I think this will make the perfect pre-workout snack. Give it a try and let me know what you think!
Macronutrients (Makes 6 Servings):
Kcal – 201
Fats (g) – 5
Carbohydrates (g) – 36
Protein (g) – 4