This week I’m bringing a classic. If you watch enough YouTube you already know about this one but I feel I have to add a little fitness and flava twist to it and share it with the world. Pancakes are one of my all-time favourite desserts/breakfasts/snacks, basically, whatever time of day it is I’m down to eat some pancakes. So pancakes that are high in protein, filled with micronutrients and take 5 minutes to cook up, then that’s a dream, right? Well, that is the dream I’m sharing with you all today!
- 1 Banana
- 2 Egg Whites
- 50g Oats
- A dash of Cinamon
- A dash of nutmeg
- Add your banana, egg whites, oats, cinnamon and nutmeg into a blender.
- Blend until you get a smooth consistency, you need it to be slightly runny if it’s too thick add a dash of milk
- Cut your blueberries in half and stir them into the mixture.
- Heat a frying pan to a medium heat and add a dash of oil
- Once it’s hot, it’s time to get cooking, get fancy with it – show off your pancake flipping skills
- Serve and enjoy!