Sometimes you need energy, whether it’s to go for that run or go smash some heavy ass squats, fuelling your body is essential, so you can activate beast mode during your training. This week’s blog is going to be my banana bread recipe, guaranteed to have you more pumped for your workout than any pre-workout in the game*.
*This guarantee is not real, but the banana bread is delicious so get baking!
- 3 Ripe Bananas
- 120g Self-raising Flour
- 1 Egg + 1 Egg White
- 60g Caster Sugar+Stevia (silver spoon)
- 75g Flora Light
- A Dash of Cinnamon
- A Dash of Nutmeg
- Cream the Flora and sugar together, until it’s smooth.
- Beat your egg and egg white, then add them to the mixture.
- Mash your bananas until they make a purée then fold them into your mixture
- Sift in your flour, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Mix it all together!
- Bake for 25-30 minutes
- Slice and serve
There you have it, a little different from the usual blogs but I hope you all enjoy it! The macros are great, I think this will make the perfect pre-workout snack. Give it a try and let me know what you think!